Who Are AC First Aid?
Anne Cooke founded AC First Aid in 2006 following a background in nursing (having been qualified as a State Registered Nurse since 1977) and lecturing (including South Warwickshire College from 1994 to 2006).
AC First Aid has a small team of friendly dedicated staff consisting of former nurses and specialist police officers, who all hold nationally recognised teaching qualifications backed by years of training and practical experience in their field.
AC First Aid is a registered centre for Qualsafe Awards.
We offer a full range of First Aid training, including the popular workplace courses:
- First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work requalification
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Early Years 12 hour First Aid
- Childhood emergencies
- AED (DEFIB) initial and annual training
- Managing Anaphylaxis and Epipen training
- Basic Life Support
- Basic First Aid
- Duke of Edinburgh First Aid
- Babysitter First Aid
- Early Years Health and Safety
We can offer you a no obligation quote for a course at your own premises, or the opportunity to join one of our open courses, so please contact us for more information. Our prices are very competitive.